Tuesday, August 26, 2008

It's Great To Be Back!!

Wow 260 members, what a spectacular turn out!!! I'm happy to be returning for another year, last year was an awesome experience. I want to encourage all the newbies not to feel intimidated or shy, check out everyone's blog or website and leave comments or ask questions. Everyone loves to get comments and everyone loves to answer questions about their page. Last year we had several participants that actually posted tutorials on their creative process and what a learning experience that was for everyone. Have fun and enjoy, the journey.

Last year my pages were 4X6, this year I' thinking of trying 4X4, can't wait to see how the year unfolds.

SueU

1 comment:

Robin said...

Hi Sue, Welcome back!

I didn't know about the tutorials you mentioned in this post. They sound pretty interesting... could you post about it and include links? That would be awesome!

Robin A.