Monday, August 25, 2008

Hello from South Carolina

I started the BJP last year and learned a great deal. I learned that trying to bead a 7 by 7 inch page each month was over whelming. I learned to color outside of the lines. And I learned that the beads really do talk to you and show you what they want to do if you listen. I didn't finish the year, but I am far richer for the experience.

I have been beading for about 6 years, but I have worked with needle and thread all of my life. I'm looking forward to this year and meeting all the other participants. Can you believe that we have grown to needing 3 blogs just to hold all of us?! WOW I am going to be busy reading.

Be gentle with Your Self
Sue

2 comments:

KV said...

Welcome back, Sue!


Kathy V in NM

Robin said...

Fabulous post, Sue! Thanks!