Sunday, August 24, 2008

Introduction

I'm a returning member from last year. I loved working on the project - and enjoyed the fact that it really made me think of what I wanted to do. I originally planned to do a certain thing each month, wrote down my basic idea, and then when the month came, I thought of something else, couldn't find my scribblings, or just plain out changed my mind.

I am from the metro Detroit area (Dearborn Heights), I've been beading for about 15 years now. I have had two pieces in Bead and Button's "Your Work" gallery and was published in "Flatwork" by Nicole Campanella (Page 46, in case you are looking at a copy of it). I also have several pieces in this years "Bead a Day" calendar.

Linda D and I are members of the same bead guild in the area - the Great Lakes Beadworkers Guild.

Looking forward to a very creative year - I want to really push myself this year.

Liz - the Bad Liz

5 comments:

madelineMi said...

I see that you and Linda are on Blog 2 while I am on blog one. I did get set up and have actually put a post on the site. Now if I can figure out how to put a link to my own blog (which is still under construction--it has a long way to go to get as much as yours has on it)

abeadlady said...

Hi Liz!
I'm ready for another go around. How about you? Looks like we'll have lots of neat new folks too.

The bad Liz said...

Arline - I am so ready. This should be fun!!

KV said...

So good to see you back, Liz -- can't wait to see what you do for this go-round!


Kathy V in NM

heidibeads said...

Welcome back Liz - I love your crystal necklace on your blog - just georgeous!