Sunday, August 24, 2008

Hello From New Hampshire

Hello there! I'm a newbie to beading, but not to blogging. I started quilting four years ago. Earlier this summer I started to take an interest in adding embellishments to my designs. I've been writing a quilt blog for over two years and this summer I started an At Home blog.

I have a two foot by three foot piece I made this summer of Shadowplay fabrics from Maywood Studio. My journal project will be exploring the interplay of colors between the fabric and the beads.

I live in Dover, NH with my DH of seven years. My children are grown and on their own. One son is married and lives in a nearby town. My other son lives in NY with his girlfriend. I worked with my DH in a family business until earlier this year when I went on medical leave. Now I'm at stay-at-home wife and loving every minute of it.

I'm excited to be a part of this project and can't wait to read about everyone's project.

3 comments:

abeadlady said...

Welcome to our wild and crazy group. You'll love it here. I've never had so much fun in my life.
Arline
http://sharedstuffbyarline.blogspot.com/

KV said...

Welcome to the BJP. I spent half a week in your beautiful state this past May and loved every moment of it. You will be so glad you joined our project!


Kathy V in NM

Timaree said...

Welcome. So what is the address of your quilt blog?