Wednesday, October 15, 2008

2007 BJP Elemental Series Update

Yeah, I'm still working on LAST year's BJP!  LOL!

It's not much further along than it was when I last posted, but I thought it would be cool to show the first two panels together.  The 3rd and 4th panels will be water and earth, water on the lower left and earth on the lower right.  The whole thing is approximately 16" x 16" square.  Now that October 15 has come and gone, I think I'll have a little more time to focus on this project.  For those of you who don't know, I'm an accountant and October 15 is a tax extension deadline.  Now I get to breathe until January comes around again!!

Picture is on my blog and in my DeviantArt gallery.

Kassie

2 comments:

Celticat said...

I love the leaf motif! This is last year, still? What's this years?

-That Celticat Chick

Beading Butterfly said...

Hmmm...I haven't started this year yet. I originally was going to do pieces based on some poetry I wrote over the last 8 months, but looking back, I think I want to leave those emotions behind me...I've grown and am in a much happier place now. So, at the moment, cuff bracelets on fabric is the plan - I'll see if I can pull it off!

Kassie