Thursday, September 18, 2008

Sept BJP in Progress + Thoughts About Backing

I've just posted some pictures of my September BJP piece in progress (maybe half finished) here on my blog.

I've been following the posts on the BJP blogs about backing for bead embroidery and found myself wanting to make comments and suggestions. Today I wrote and showed pictures of how I deal with the backing (stabilizer) in my work. It's the second half of this post on my blog.

Visiting your blogs, reading and seeing about your progress and keeping up with the BJP blog is a delightful experience for me... takes time, but is soooooooooo well worth it!

Happy beading, Robin A.

2 comments:

Jackie (Tillie's Daughter) said...

Love it, Robin -- will be checking in frequently -- I love the soft feel to this -- sort of resigned or released -- whatever -- the rhythm is directing the eyes upward so it is a very positive piece.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tips on backing!