Thursday, May 21, 2009

May's Journal Piece Completed


Hi All -

Here's my May brooch, part of my future wall hanging. You can see all the May flowers blossoming with the happy Spring colors. View May BJP My Gallery only allows a certain number of pieces on each page, so the May piece is on page two. If you'd like to see all of my pieces, just click on Page 1 to view the rest. I'm really pleased with the way my pieces look and can't wait to see the wall hanging completed. Remember to click on the photo to see a larger image and to read about the piece.
Have a great month.

Susan

4 comments:

Robin said...

Susan! Your pieces are outstanding! May's flowers and wonderful assortment of textures and colors makes me happy! I also love your piece for April! Wish I could see them all in person. Beady blessings kitty-corner across the country... Robin A.

Marty S said...

Very, very pretty. I'm glad you mentioned going back to see page 1. What a beautiful collection!
Marty S
Crackpot Beader

Celticat said...

I have to ditto the 'go back to page 1' sentiment - I love seeing all of these together! This month's is a lovely garden! (I wish MY garden looked as good!)

-That Celticat Chick

Katie B said...

Susan, your piece is absolutely spectacular!
Might I ask where you are getting some of your stones?
The small oval blue?
I'm in LOVE with it !
Katie B (who is guilty of NOT publishing hers)