Saturday, May 16, 2009

May done with a landscape


Hi all - just finished my May piece which is the 1st time I've tried to make a landscape. I also included some ribbon embroidery. I'm excited about next month because I'm taking a crazy quilting class so those techniques will be used in June. This is right up my alley. But back to May - View May BJP here. All my pages have a roll over so if you are viewing the back of the mirror, move your mouse off the image to see the beaded side. Take care and Have a Beady Good Day. Karen

3 comments:

Robin said...

Hi Karen ~ You did a beautiful job of integrating the landscape aspects (gorgeous cherry tree)with the more abstract elements such as your ribbon embroidery in this design. It is masterful and exquisite! Thanks for your comments on my blogiversary. Take care, Robin A.

pam T said...

simply beautiful with beautiful techniques! Can't wait to see next month...

Marty S said...

A lovely landscape! The off-the-edge cherry tree is very effective.
Marty S
Crackpot Beader