Monday, December 14, 2009

Yikes! Last Day to Register for 2010 BJP! Pictures!

December 15th is the last day to register for the 2010 BJP...

If you're undecided, take a look at my blog, here. I just posted pictures of some of my favorite pieces from the past year of the BJP... 42 pictures (most click-to-enlarge)... work by 40 of our participants!!!! I was erratic at saving pictures, so I didn't get all of my favorites. Also some members don't have a blog or didn't post pictures to the website. However, the pictures I posted will give you some grand inspirations and incentives to join the 2010 BJP!!!!

Happy holidays, everyone!!!
Robin

PS... If you're having difficulty registering or have questions about it, you can email

me: robin[at}robinatkins{dot]com
or Pam T: pamtru63{at]gmail[dot}com

PSS... Thanks for your well wishes about my Mom. During the week I was in Minnesota, she rallied nicely. I'm hoping she'll make her 93rd birthday in January!

1 comment:

Winter Wanderings said...

Hoping your Mom's health is still strong and that she celebrated a wonderful 93rd birthday (since the month is almost over, I figure chances are the day of the birthday is today or has already been. If I err, then an early happy 93rd birthday to her!)

from Cathy W, who seems to be the only poster/chatter on moreBJP08