Monday, August 31, 2009

August Finished


12 months...I didn't think I could do it, but I did. I've finished all 12 pieces for 2008-2009 and almost finished the final finishing touches and joining. This has been such a wonderful experience and I'm encouraging others to try it in 2010 with me. Thank you Robin and all the volunteer organizers.
And it has been an eventful 12 months...the election of Obama, the pleasure watching my now 22 year old son mature into a nice adult, the natural beauty of where we live, the happy times spent with family and friends, the challenge but reward of starting a new career, and sadly the loss of friends and the ugliness of the (supposed) debate over health care reform.
I'm looking forward to the next BJP project. You can check my blog for pictures of August and the semi-finshed project.

No comments: