Wednesday, January 21, 2009

December completed, Jan started

Hi all -

Here's a link to my December journal entry which is color based on Chanukah and Christmas. December Bead Journal. So, the colors I worked with are blue, white, red, and green. I don't think I'd ever choose those colors to work with exclusively on one piece, but there you go. I guess that's what the journaling is all about, trying new things. I've started my January one, so hopefully it will be completed this month. Or if not, certainly next month. This is fun.

Susan

6 comments:

Robin said...

Ooooh, I LOVE it, Susan!!!! The colors look so rich and festive together... perfect for the season! As you said, I would never have thought to use them all together, but this works so beautifully. I love the "stone." What is it?

Robin A.

Marty S said...

I agree with Robin. Festive is the word that came to my mind, too. It's great to see all the pages together.
Marty S
Crackpot Beader

KV said...

I am so glad I finally was able to get your link to work -- your December piece is beautiful!


Kathy V in NM

pam T said...

Very, very pretty! The colors worked beautifully together and I love all the different techniques of beading. Very nice, Susan!

BrenWall61@gmail.com said...

What beautiful work!!! I love the round shape and the cabachons.
Brenda

heidibeads said...

Yes, this is so rich! The colors and texture work well. Love the cab, too.