Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I'm back on board...

If you don't think this post is a little hard on my heart...you are wrong. First and foremost, I want to apologize for hopping off the BJP bus! After a long absence, I have completed and posted my BJP's through April. I really could have shared a few pages much sooner than this, but I was determined to get caught up before I shared anything or I'd still feel guilty. During this time and since I started my blog, I have learned exactly how it feels to get myself overcommitted in projects and that there isn't time to do everything I need or want to do. I am slowly learning to protect my time better and stay out of the "overwhelm zone". However, I have been beading, practicing and learning during this time and I thank all of you for that. You all inspire me to keep learning this beautiful art!

So, I'm picking right back up where I left off and I hope that's okay. If you'd like to visit, I'd love for you to swing by. Now that I can breathe...I look forward to visiting you again also. ~Lisa

No comments: